Applications are now open! NOTE: The degree is currently not available to international students requiring a student visa. Study Australia’s No. 1 ranked part-time MBA with a full scholarship valued at over $60,000. University of Sydney’s part-time MBA is ranked No. 1 in Australia (The Australian Financial Review MBA Rankings 2019) and has a strong focus on developing the personal and interpersonal skills required to lead in today’s hyper-connected, global environment. The Future Leaders MBA scholarship covers full tuition fees for a maximum of four years of part-time study.
About the programThe part-time MBA is designed for professionals with 3-5 years of relevant experience looking to either take their career to the next level or change career direction. Catering to the career demands of busy professionals the MBA is delivered via face-to-face teaching in a convenient CBD location. You can complete the degree in two to three years of part-time study and it consists of 12 units of study – an integrated core of seven units, an industry capstone and up to four electives chosen by you.
How to apply
- Register your interest to apply
- Submit an online application form via our website (further details will be provided to you immediately after you register your interest)
- Upload a copy of your CV, academic transcript, and personal statement of motivation detailing:
- how you demonstrate leadership experience and potential in your chosen field, and
- what you hope to achieve professionally and personally by completing the University of Sydney MBA.