Hon. Joshua Emmanuel ONOJA observed I-PAC Stakeholders meeting
Ahead of the State Local Government elections, the Independence National Electoral Commission, INEC host all political parties in Lokoja State Secretariat today, 24th June, 2020.
The State Electoral Commissioner, represented by Mr. Zakariywu Sadiq presided over the meeting alongside other party leaders and stakeholders. The highlight of the meeting was centered on the conduct of bye-elections for vacant seats as a result of INEC’s deregistration of some political party after the 2019 general elections.
At the end of the meeting, thirteen (13) out of eighteen (18) political parties were duely represented with the presence of State Security Service who observed conduct of the properly contested offices as follows:
1. Mr. Iliya Badaga of Zenith Party – CHAIRMAN
2. Alh. Amodu A. Usman of SDP – SECRETARY
3. Hon. Muhammed A. Kabiru of PDP – TREASURER
4. Alh. Usman Ibrahim of Labour Party – FINANCIAL SECRETARY
5. Onaji James of AA – P.R.O
6. Hajia Jumai Isah of NRM – ORGANIZING SECRETARY
7. Hon. Ojima Onaji of NNPP – ADVISER ON YOUTH POLICIES
Hon. Joshua E. ONOJA, Secretary of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) congratulate and admonished the interim I-PAC leadership to remain focus and place the socio-economic development of the state as top priority, working harmoniously with His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello.
Osemudiamen Elvis OGBIDI
Special Technical Assistant.
APC Party State Secretary, Kogi State.